LOST is back!
February 3, 2010 Leave a comment
It’s been so long since LOST last aired on TV and I forgot the fanatical feel of watching the show, but after last night it’s back in full force (and non-LOST fans following me on Twitter collectively groan). I won’t be blogging about the show until season’s end, so before everything really gets going: Are you excited for the final season? Are you not a fan and happy to see it go so people like me will shut up about it? What are you looking forward to being answered the most? Here are a few of my major “need to know” questions coming into the season:
- The numbers – What do they mean?!
- Babies – Why is there such an issue with them on the island? And how did Aaron survive?
- Dead people – Why are do so many of them keep making appearances? Does the island emit some kind of trippy acid that stays with you even if you leave it?
- Island’s beginnings – Will Jacob’s story continue and tell us how this all began?
- Locke – Is he.. Jesus? Kind of answered in the first episode.. and no, he’s not Jesus, heh, but I’m still curious to see his “new” role expand and be explained.